Time and time again I’ve been asked what is a cappucino or a latte is. The differences how coffee beverages are called across the world in US, UK and down under have not made my life any easier. Since I used to work in Starbucks everyone assume I have all the answers. I may know the differences between blue mountain coffee and kopi luwak and appreciate them, but it’s get tiring answering these questions. So previously I wrote this to answer some of the most common questions. Then I realized it’s not just Starbucks specific problem.
Gone are the days where you just go up to the cashier and ask for a cup of coffee – black or white. The cafe culture (even in coffee shops) has taken coffee drinking experience into a whole new world. With innovation comes complexities. Companies do these to satisfy the caffeine thirsty consumer who always want to try new things and enhance their experience. So I thought let’s start from the very beginning. Nothing complex just the good ole coffee menu.
- Source: Unknown
If you have any questions do leave it in the comment box below or better still posted on our Facebook Page or Tweet us you will definitely get a faster reply. :-0
The post Know your coffee peeps #infographic appeared first on Gold & Fabulous.
Know your coffee peeps #infographic

No comments:
Post a Comment